And Did They Get You To Trade Your Heroes For Ghosts?
Hot Ashes For Trees?
Hot Air For A Cool Breeze?
Cold Comfort For Change?
And Did You Exchange A Walk On Part In The War For A Lead Role In A Cage?
Wish You Were Here
In a world all too similar to our own, the the line between good and evil is fading away, and new battle lines are being drawn, with a few would-be heroes standing in the cross-fire.
- CURRENT PLAYER CHARACTERS
- FORMER PLAYER CHARACTERS
- NON-PLAYER CHARACTERS
- VENDETTA RHAPSODY I
- VENDETTA RHAPSODY II
Current Player Characters
Former Player Characters
- ICoMP Agent—A member of ICoMP's finest "flying squad."
- American Dreamer—A former anti-war protester who sold out in a big way.
- Blackout—A death-row inmate they couldn't execute, now in ICoMP custody.
- Blackout—Version Two (her new costume).
- Duster—Voted most likely to get kicked off the flying squad for excessive violence!
- Imperative—Imperative never says a word—he doesn't need to.
- Imperative—Version Two (his new costume).
- Kiloton—ICoMP's strongest operative—he really can lift 1000 tons!
- Lady Liberty—A former Texas Ranger, she defends the other 49 states with (almost) equal fervor.
- Alkonost—"Guest operative" from St. Petersburg visiting America to assist ICoMP with an international problem.
- Bogatyr—Alkonost's quixotic, nigh-indestructible bodyguard.
- Death Vengeance—America's most despised vigilante killer.
- Deliquesser—Horrific killer with an unknown agenda.
- Erica Chase—St. Louis Area Night Times' foremost paranormal journalist. That "Jimmy Dugan" guy was a total wimp!
- Hardball—You do NOT want to mess with this guy.
- Heartless Jack
- Jade Gorgon
- Mayhem, Inc.—There's a really good reason supervillains shouldn't homeschool their children....
- Steel Claw—Welcome to St. Louis. Now please leave.
Retired or Deceased
- Blackheart—A complete mystery—never leaves any evidence. (Deceased)
- Expatriate—ICoMP's latest "imported" operative. Nobody knows why she's in St. Louis, other than to make "Kung Fu and Big Hair" a serious fashion statement.
- Mudshark—Second Syndicate's errand boy. No special abilities. (Deceased)
- Roughneck—Roughneck is just a regular guy, who can juggle tanks.
- Thunderbolt—Battle-suit with massive sonic attacks. (Deceased)
Return to the HERO System Worldbooks
Surbrook's Stuff is maintained by webmaster Michael Surbrook. If you like what you see, please send him your comments about the page.